GDG DevFest Armenia 2014 will be held 22-23th of November at TUMO Center for Creative Technologies. If you want to be part of this great event as a speaker you knocked at the good door.
Presenters – who should speak at the DevFest Conference?
- developers (freelance and hired)
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- research institutions with Google relevant activities
- companies, organisations and individuals using Google technologies
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared set of interesting topics in but if you have any cool idea you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit it as well.
Google I/O 2014
- Material Design
- Migration to ART
- New Android Camera API
- New Job Scheduler
- Storage Access Framework
- Elevation & Clipping
- Android Continuous Integration
- Loaders, Cursor Adapters
- Android Animations
- Patterns in Android development
- AngularJS (1x and 2.0)
- Dart (AngularDart, server-side)
- Polymer and WebComponents
- Material Design in Web
- ChromeOS (apps development)
- Web Performance (tools, techniques, approaches)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Storages (SQL, NoSQL, BigData)
- Go (as a language for a Cloud Ready Apps)
Startups and Entrepreneurship
- Success Stories
- Your awesome technology
- Interesting technics and data
- Your own interesting topic regarding tech startups
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline is November 10, 2014
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
The program committee picks the most interesting talk proposals and informs the selected submitters until November 14, 2014.
Email organizers at email@example.com